So Im SO ready for fall to be here! I dont know what it is; ready to stop suffocating the second I walk outside, ready for sweater weather and new socks, ready for the holidays, or just the fact that fall means I wont be pregnant anymore and I will actually be able to move again and my family will be doubled! Probably all of the above. Whatever it is though... this desire for fall has got me motivated to do something to end a pathetic streak of mine. I want fall food. In my search for such I started drooling over this pumpkin cinnamon roll recipe with caramel icing. So much so, that despite my stupid siatic nerve bringing me to tears because my hip hurts so bad, I decided to make them. So whats the pathetic part you ask??? Well this was the very first bread ANYTHING I have made by myself. (Yes even with taking baking lessons from Grandma and making all sorts of stuff) I did this without any help, no asking questions, and whalla!!! Gorgeousness in a pan! And it smells amazing! ( I think it was always the yeast aspect that made me nervous about bread making... who knows) Pretty much another must haves of Shyannes to add to family events. They are DELICIOUS!
You ARE awesome.......see, even years later, those cooking lessons stay with you, whether you know it or not!! They look so yummy.....can I put in a order for our next get together? I can just smell them now!!
ReplyDelete