NO MORE! IM DONE! LAST DAY!
No more cleaning everyones house every day burning myself out so mine is the one that gets untouched.
No more racing across town several times a day trying to make it to peoples houses by a certain time.
No more cooking a meal that can EASILY serve 12... FOR ONE PERSON for one meal!
No more work calling me AT LEAST twice a day wanting me to work for someone.
No more trying to help out my company after hours or on weekends then getting messed over cuz no on can tell me how to get to where I am supposed to be going.
No more cats!
No more sickly cats who dont cover their nasty disgusting poop which sends a nasty overwhelming stench throughout the entire house the second it comes out of its body and I have to go cover it up trying not to release the entire contents of what I had eaten earlier in the day.
No more feeling like im going to die a slow death by suffocation from cigarette smoke.
No more gagging at myself all the way home and until i shower because i REIK of said cigarette smoke.
No more cleaning up jelly and coffee spills that SOMEHOW end up everywhere in the house, up the walls, and in the bathroom in just two days........when theres NO KIDS THAT EVER ENTER THAT HOUSE!
And best of all...no more entering a super sketchy looking home, taking your first two steps into that home with at least 7 dogs jumping up all over you, the foul smell of dog poop burns your nostrils, and in those first two steps you can hear a loud CRUNCH CRUNCH over the sound of the dogs.......you look down to see what made that chilling, hair raising noise and you see that the bottom of your shoes are coated in dead cockroaches....in just those two steps. The walls and the floor seem to be moving all around you. Your too affraid to touch anything and you sure as heck cant stand still for more than 2 seconds for fear that the moving floor will crawl up your pantlegs and all over you. And in the end all you have accomplished is UNSECESSFULLY making a roach free pot of coffee, then breaking all rules of the company you just run out crying....... scarred for life.
NO MORE HOMECARE!!!
HELLO roach free, cat free, smoke free, dog free, clean enviornment of a hospital ICU!!!!!!!!
Hello only 3 days of work a week.
Hello more money!!
Hello one location.
Hello benefits.
Hello FINALLY doing the things that I went to school for almost 6 years for!!
And Hello a more consistently clean home........(hopefully!!! :) )
Why doesn't blogger have a 'like' button?? Seriously. I'm surprised you lasted. You have more guts than I do. And I've been known to jump to catch puke in my hands and my lap so it doesn't land on the floor.
ReplyDeleteProps to you.
Glad you are gonna be clean!! :)
From your description your job sounded HORRIBLE! I'm glad you got a job that you'll enjoy!
ReplyDeleteI hated your old job........and it wasn't even mine!! I am so glad you will have a consistently clean work environment. I hope it turns out to be all you expect. But hey, ANYTHING is better than home health care!! Congrats, Shyanne!! Blue skies and better moods ahead!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job! Your old job sounded awful! I hope your new one if great :)
ReplyDeleteAWESOME!! Congrats!! I am so proud of you. Kudos to a new job. and thank goodness the old one is gone!
ReplyDeleteYipee! YOur descriptions made me shudder. Yuck. But glad things are working out for ya.....and it was super fun to chat with you guys the other week!!! Miss your faces! :)
ReplyDelete